California girl

California girl

donderdag 28 april 2011

Orange police department

We went to the Orange police department. It was a department were people, who are arrested, come in, but don't stay there. So it was not a prison. I would like to see the cellblocks, so we went!!! It was not allowed to take pictures, but I can tell you that it's no differences than back in the Netherlands. Our guide was a SWAT teammember. So he showed us around and seen places of the department where I've never been before. For example: he took us to the Emergency room, this is the room where te 911 phonecalls come in. The funny part was that I, a few days arlier, was with Moira and we saw a man who looked confused. So we called the police and asked them to take a look. t the emergency room I asked if they could see what happend after our call. They could and could tell me that they didn't fouond the man. So problably he went well.

After the tour inside the building, he took us to the cars and the guns!!! We could even hold one of the guns and I can tell you it was a awesome feeling to hold such a gun, but eventhough it was a heavy thing to hold...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten