California girl

California girl

woensdag 27 april 2011

21 April

The next morning we would meet the hostfamilies. Mine were working so I was picked up by Tito. He brought me to his factory (he owns a chemical laboratory). when I was there I could talk to Ruben and Cindy on skype, that was so much fun!!! Round noon we had a lunch at Watson's. That's an old fashioned dinner. Tom Hanks was once there for the movie: 'That thing you do'. It was a dinner like the serie 'Happy day's'. I had an cheeseburger with bacon and it was a big one!


Me and Tito

About 4 o'clock I ws picked up by my own hostfamily (Moira and Ray). They took me to their home and I had time to unpack my luggage. They gave me a beautifull room and I even had my own bathroom. At 6 o'clock we were expected by the gouvernor her house. There we had our Welcome party.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten